Multioptic Drone is the only company in Italy to use Laser Scanner (Lidar) technology from Drone, one of the most advanced laser data capture devices in DUAL RETURN, designed and integrated with our Italian technology partner (inertial platform and post-processing software). Thanks to the inertial platform and the two GPS RTK antennas on board no need for ground control points and returns a geometric survey with centimeter accuracy. With Dual Return, in the case of surveys in the wooded areas, the top of the vegetation’s hair is discriminated against by the ground, showing directly the ground detected area (DTM). Like the Laser Scanner, the Drone Laser Scanner it achieves its highest performance in the field of civil engineering, architecture, oil & gas, creating a vision impossible to achieve with traditional Earth Laser Scanners, capable of creating a full point cloud, a revolutionary result for this type of application. Our Lidar technology is the most compact, lightweight, versatile payload available on the market, ready for relief in just 5 minutes from launch. Adjustable angle of inclination allows you to detect any type of surface, from flat ground to rocky wall, passing through any type of building.
The strength of the Multioptic Drone is the Lidar sensor equipped on board the drone. With this type of sensor it is possible to carry out topographic surveys that cannot be obtained with photogrammetry.
This type of technology makes it possible to measure the entire area overflown by laser beam.
The distressing aspect of the sensor is the DUAL RETURN that allows the laser beam to filter through the vegetation and then, during post processing, classify the points cloud for return intensity, or discriminate the vegetation from the ground to obtain a perfect DTM (Digital Terrain Model), reflecting the actual morphology of the territory.
Another potential of this incredible sensor are the 2 GNSS GPS with RTK correction equipped on board the drone that allow the georeferencing of the model without any need to place any GCP (Ground Control Point) on the surface of interest (often unattainable) but simply using a base gps on the ground in acquisition mode.
It will then be up to the software provided by the scanner company itself to automatically cross-reference the data for correction.
Immense are the potentialities of this tool as immense are the surfaces that can detect in a short time. At a flight height of 50 m, the laser beam’s ground footprint corresponds to 100m with a dot density that can vary between 30 and 300 dots per m2 with the possibility of covering areas up to 250 hectares per day.
The overlap of flights varies between 20 and 30% depending on the accuracy that you want to achieve for the realignment of clouds, which will be simple, fast and precise thanks to the powerful software in our ownership and the powerful machines for data processing.
Once you have followed these steps perfectly and obtained a points cloud with an inch of precision you can design it very simply.
SOME POSSIBLE APPLICATIONS:
- Contour lines.
- Rapid creation of DEM, DSM, DTM (thanks to dual return it is easy to discriminate all vegetation in order to create an accurate DTM).
- Construction sites tracking.
- Survey support to design studies.
- Monitoring survey job advancement status.
- Tpographic survey.
- Monitoring surveys in areas at risk of hydrogeological disruption.
- Excavation and mining activities.
- Survey for constant monitoring of coastal erosion and cliffs .
- Survey for planning and / or retraining railway and road routes.
- 3D modeling and rendering of buildings and infrastructures for urban and architectural purposes.
- Dump monitoring for volumetric calculation and / or extension design.
- Survey for areas subject to reclamation.
- Biomass computation (forests, forestry, biogas truncated).
Main export formats:
- Point clouds ( ASCII XYZ, LAZ/LAS).
- Orthomosaic (geoTIFF, jpg).
- DSM/DTM (geoTIFF).
- Contour lines (dwg, dxf, shp).
- Profile and section (dwg, dxf).
- Mesh (obj, 3ds, dae, ply, u3d, pdf, kmz).
The standard quality of Multioptic Drone is very hight thanks to powerful 3.0 instruments:
- RGB sensor.
- Lidar (dual return 16 bim).
- Double GPS antennas on board with RTK correction.
- GPS ground station with RINEX data.
- Post-processing software.
Multioptic Drone is based in Emilia Romagna and Marche but operates throughout Italy and wolrdwide.
There is no limit to action for Multioptic Drone.
Contact us for a free quote and any additional information.