Multioptic Drone is the only company in Italy to use Laser Scanner (Lidar) technology from Drone, one of the most advanced laser data capture devices in DUAL RETURN, designed and integrated with our Italian technology partner (inertial platform and post-processing software). Thanks to the inertial platform and the two GPS RTK antennas on board no need for ground control points and returns a geometric survey with centimeter accuracy. With Dual Return, in the case of surveys in the wooded areas, the top of the vegetation’s hair is discriminated against by the ground, showing directly the ground detected area (DTM). Like the Laser Scanner, the Drone Laser Scanner it achieves its highest performance in the field of civil engineering, architecture, oil & gas, creating a vision impossible to achieve with traditional Earth Laser Scanners, capable of creating a full point cloud, a revolutionary result for this type of application. Our Lidar technology is the most compact, lightweight, versatile payload available on the market, ready for relief in just 5 minutes from launch. Adjustable angle of inclination allows you to detect any type of surface, from flat ground to rocky wall, passing through any type of building.
SOME POSSIBLE APPLICATIONS:
- Contour lines.
- Rapid creation of DEM, DSM, DTM (thanks to dual return it is easy to discriminate all vegetation in order to create an accurate DTM).
- Construction sites tracking.
- Survey support to design studies.
- Monitoring survey job advancement status.
- Tpographic survey.
- Monitoring surveys in areas at risk of hydrogeological disruption.
- Excavation and mining activities.
- Survey for constant monitoring of coastal erosion and cliffs .
- Survey for planning and / or retraining railway and road routes.
- 3D modeling and rendering of buildings and infrastructures for urban and architectural purposes.
- Dump monitoring for volumetric calculation and / or extension design.
- Survey for areas subject to reclamation.
- Biomass computation (forests, forestry, biogas truncated).
Main export formats:
- Point clouds ( ASCII XYZ, LAZ/LAS).
- Orthomosaic (geoTIFF, jpg).
- DSM/DTM (geoTIFF).
- Contour lines (dwg, dxf, shp).
- Profile and section (dwg, dxf).
- Mesh (obj, 3ds, dae, ply, u3d, pdf, kmz).
The standard quality of Multioptic Drone is very hight thanks to powerful 3.0 instruments:
- RGB sensor.
- Lidar (dual return 16 bim).
- Double GPS antennas on board with RTK correction.
- GPS ground station with RINEX data.
- Post-processing software.
Multioptic Drone is based in Emilia Romagna and Marche but operates throughout Italy and wolrdwide.
There is no limit to action for Multioptic Drone.
Contact us for a free quote and any additional information.