Photogrammetry is a remarkable technique that allows you to capture metric data of an object (shape and position) by capturing and analyzing a pair of stereometric frames. Drones application (aerophotogrammetry) operates through the creation of digital terrain models and orthophoto, and produces architectural and architectural reliefs for the creation of 3D models. At present, aerophotogrammetry is one of the three most reliable, economical and accurate data acquisition techniques in the territory, which is also useful in analyzing the change of territory. The photogrammetry by using drone or “aerophotogrammetry” has several technical applications thanks to the use of the ground control points acquisition system: orthophoto, geological surveys, topographic services with drone, 3D models (point cloud reconstructions, contour lines), mapping sites and territories, rendering buildings, site monitoring with hydrogeological disruption, Digital Elevation Model (DEM).
SOME POSSIBLE APPLICATIONS:
- Contour lines.
- Azimuthal and prospective orthophoto.
- Visual inspections and appraisal.
- State of pipes and roofs.
- Rapid creation of DEM, DSM, DTM.
- Construction sites tracking.
- Survey support to design studies.
- Monitoring survey job advancement status.
- Tpographic survey.
- Monitoring surveys in areas at risk of hydrogeological disruption.
- Excavation and mining activities.
- Survey for constant monitoring of coastal erosion and cliffs .
- Survey for planning and / or retraining railway and road routes.
- 3D modeling and rendering of buildings and infrastructures for urban and architectural purposes.
- Dump monitoring for volumetric calculation and / or extension design.
- Survey for areas subject to reclamation.
Main export formats:
- Point clouds ( ASCII XYZ, LAZ/LAS).
- Orthomosaic (geoTIFF, jpg).
- DSM/DTM (geoTIFF).
- Contour lines (dwg, dxf, shp).
- Profile and section (dwg, dxf).
- Mesh (obj, 3ds, dae, ply, u3d, pdf, kmz).
The standard quality of Multioptic Drone is very hight thanks to powerful 3.0 instruments:
- Equipped Drones with RGB sensors (20 Mpx).
- GPS ground statio for GCP (Ground Control Point) with RTK connection.
- Post-processing software.
Multioptic Drone is based in Emilia Romagna and Marche but operates throughout Italy and the EU.
There is no limit to action for Multioptic Drone.
Contact us for a free quote and any additional information.