PRECISION FARMING WITH HYPERSPECTRAL CAMERA
The Drone Hyperspectral Sensor is the “flagship” of the Multioptic Drone, which is currently the only company in Italy to have one, and it can detect information that is not otherwise obtainable with other technologies currently in the market (multispectral).
At the base of hyperspectral remote sensing systems there is the physical property of radiation-reflecting elements on various bands with variable intensity depending on their chemical-physical characteristics.
Knowing the spectral signature of an element can be uniquely identified. Applied to Precision Agriculture, this technology allows to analyze and verify the state of crops and vegetative stress, the soil’s water status, the degree of ripening of fruit / vegetable and many other crop conditions in the field.
What is HYPERSPECTRAL SENSOR BY DRONE:
This camera lets you simultaneously sample up to 125 images unlike the 6 images available from the multispettral chambers used by competitors. The sampled images combined with precision measurements provide a precise map of the vegetative state that helps the agricultural entrepreneur optimize irrigation, pruning, fertilization and harvesting activities. At the base of hyperspectral remote sensing systems there is the physical property of each object to emit or reflect radiation on various bands, in addition to the visible one, with varying intensity depending on its chemical-physical characteristics. The hyperspectral sensor is normally employed together with a GPS-Inertial system for georeferencing the images produced. Hyperspectral radiometers measure the reflected radiation in many narrow and contiguous bands, ie for each measurement band an image is captured and for each image a pixel represents the reflectance at a precise wavelength of the ground area viewed from that pixel. From the analysis of the data collected by the hyperspectral sensor, even by combining the data acquired on different channels, images can be processed in false colors representative of the characteristics of the investigated surfaces. Each pixel in the spectroscopic image contains a spectrum composed of a large number of bands (in radiance or reflection) that can be used to characterize objects in the scene with great precision and high degree of detail. With this technique you can get:
- Hyperspectral mapping of the territory: obtainable by the visible (VIS) and near infrared (VNIR) bands for the detection of specific substances or components by searching for the “spectral signature” of the material of interest.
- Prescription maps:
Indicate the amount of input to distribute in the different areas of the field. They are the result of the intersection of many data deriving from force maps or production maps (obtained by point-to-point production during the previous season) and soil analysis. In the different plots, homogeneous zones are identified for characteristics and potential productivity and established different amounts of seed, fertilizer and plant protection products to be distributed in variable doses.
Our services allow you to:
- Assess the NDVI (vegetative vigor) and the RED / NIR (physiological state of the crop)
- Analyze soil water stress and surface soil shortages (N, P, K)
- Identify pathogenic agents (parasites / diseases), strain on crops, weeds, crop varieties.
Thanks to the professionalism of our team, made up of an agricultural entrepreneur, an agrarian expert and an agronomist doctor, you will be able to create a work plan that will allow you to increase the profitability of crops.
In fact, the advantages of precision agriculture with drone are numerous, even on the economic side:
- Max depreciation of 190% *:
- Resource efficiency (fertilizer / pesticides reduced by 20-40%, water reduced to 90%)
- Save time and workforce
- Reduction of risks by anticipating and preventing problems
- Reduction of pollution
Adoption by the Government of National Industry Plan 4.0 is a great opportunity for Italian companies to increase tax incentives on investment in goods and technology.
Budget Law 2017 provides for the possibility of amortizing 90% of the cost of tangible and intangible assets (software and development / system integration) related to investments 4.0.
In summary, an investment of 100 is tax deductible of 90 (40 as detasion, 50 as tax credit).
Contact us for professional advice from our experts and a free quote.
Some indices available
- DVI, Difference Vegetation Index
- GDVI, Grenn Difference Vegetation Index
- GNDVI, Green Normalized Difference Vegetation Index
- NDVI, Normalized Difference Vegetation Index
- NG, Normalized Green
- NR, Normalized Red
- NNIR, Normalized Near Infrared
- RVI/SR, Ratio Vegetation Index / Simple Ratio
- GRVI, Green Ratio Vegetation Index
- RENDVI, Red Edge Normalized Difference Vegetation Index
- SG, Sum Green Index
- VRE, Vogelmann Red Edge Index 1/3
- REP, Red Edge Position Index
- PR, Photochemical Reflectance Index
- RGR, Red Green Ratio Index
- PSR, Plant Senescence Reflectance Index
- CR, Carotenoid Reflectance Index 1/2
- AR, Anthocyanin Reflectance Index ½
- GARI, Green Atmospherically Resilient Index
- GEMI, Global Enviromental Monitoring Index
- VIG, Vegetation Index Green
- VARIG, Vegetation Index Green
- EVI, Enanche Vegetation Index
- MSAVI2, Modified Soil Adjusted Vegetation Spectral Index
- OSAVI, Optimized Soild Adjusted Vegetation Index
- SAVI, Soil Adjusted Vegetatin Index
- GSAVI, Green Soil Adjusted Vegetatin Index
- TSAVI, Transformed Soil Adjusted Vegetatin Index
- LAI, Leaf Area Index