In order to navigate the multiopticdrone.com site, no registration is required, it is also possible to insert the products in the cart to make a test of a purchase.
If you decide to purchase you must leave your data, and only those needed for the purchase and delivery of the product.
The data thus collected shall be subject to compliance with the law on “Protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data” (D. L. 30.6.2003 n. 196).
The company Multioptic Drone Srl, according to art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30.6.2003 states:
that the required data are solely those required to perform the contractual relationship with the user, you are not required any data-sensitive or judicial nature.
personal data, required, are only required for legal and fiscal requirements, as well as to enable effective management of financial and commercial relations.
The table for complete information extract of art. 7 and 13 of Decree Law 30.6.2003 n. 196.
(Right of access to personal data and other rights)
1. You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. You have the right to obtain information:
a) the origin of personal data;
b) the purposes and methods of treatment;
c) the logic applied in case of processing with the aid of electronic instruments;
d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
e) subjects or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
3. You have the right to:
a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including those whose retention is not ‘necessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their content, to those to whom the data were communicated or disclosed, except if this requirement It proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
b) to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
1. The interested party or the person who collected the personal data are informed orally or in writing about:
a) the purposes and methods of treatment which the data are intended;
b) the obligatory or voluntary nature of providing data;
c) the consequences of a refusal to respond;
d) the persons or classes of persons to whom personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as managers or agents, and the scope of dissemination of said data;
e) the rights referred to in Article 7;
f) the identification of the owner and, if appointed, the representative in the State under Article 5 and the data. When the owner has identified more responsible and ‘indicated at least one of them, indicating the site of the communication network or the methods by which and’ for easily accessing the updated list of data. When and ‘a person in charge for the interested party in the event of exercise of the rights referred to in Article 7, and’ must be identified.
2. The information referred to in paragraph 1 also contains the elements provided by specific provisions of this code and may not include elements already known to the person providing the data or whose knowledge can concretely obstacle the execution, by a public subject, of inspections or monitoring data for purposes of defense or state security or the prevention, detection or suppression of crime.
3. The Guarantor may issue a provision ‘simplified procedures for the information given in particular, telephone services providing assistance and information to the public.
4. If personal data are not collected from the data subject, the information referred to in paragraph 1, including the categories of processed data, and ‘data subject at the time of recording such data or, when and’ planned their communication, no later than the first communication.
5. The provision in paragraph 4 does not apply when:
a) the data are processed in compliance with an obligation imposed by law, regulation or legislation;
b) the data are processed either for carrying out the defense investigations as per law 7 December 2000, n. 397, or at least to assert or defend a right in court, provided that the data are processed exclusively for said purposes and for no longer than is necessary therefor;
c) the information to the data involves the use of means that the Guarantor, prescribing any appropriate measures. stating clearly disproportionate to the protected right, that proves, in the opinion of the Guarantor, impossible.